Capaforce© Sensor Pack from Nanomade
Pack of 10 of each Capaforce© sensor.
Placed under any material (wood, plastic, leather, etc.) and implementable on any 3D shape, CapaForce© transforms any object into a force-sensitive interface for tactile or deformation applications.
The sensors are flexible, thin and extremely sensitive, and can be used as is for evaluation purposes, or glued to the underside of an object to be functionalized.
This kit contains :
- 10 CapaForce© single collectors: single collectors are made on a single FPC layer (copper + PI) with a total thickness of 200μm.
- 10 CapaForce© LH sensors: Light Hole (LH) sensors have a central opening allowing light to pass through (useful for buttons or pictograms).
- 10 CapaForce© DL sensors: the sensors are made on a double-sided FPC substrate (copper + PI) with a total thickness of 250μm (50 μm thicker than single-sided CapaForce© sensors). This configuration is recommended to increase the accuracy of capacitive detection under thin films, and also to simplify electronics routing.
- 10 CapaForce© Matrix 4×2 sensors: implemented in its 4*2 sensor version, it combines a capacitive matrix touch device and a matrix force sensing device in a single thin, flexible layer. Each device can be activated (or deactivated) by software in real time, either individually or simultaneously.
- 10 CapaForce© Matrix 8×1 sensors: implemented in its 8*1 sensor version, it combines a capacitive matrix touch device and a matrix force-sensing device in a single thin, flexible layer. Each device can be activated (or deactivated) by software in real time, either individually or simultaneously.
For more info, watch the demo video on our Youtube channel by clicking here.