Dev Kit Capaforce© Simple from Nanomade
Nanomade’s CapaForce© sensor is a unique sensor combining a capacitive touch device and a force-sensing device in a single thin, flexible layer. Each device can be activated (or deactivated) by software in real time, either individually or simultaneously. By combining the 2 devices, CapaForce© can, for example, reject unintentional tactile input. It can also be used to adjust the force required to activate an application. By using only the Force device, CapaForce© becomes a deformation sensor. In other words, it can detect shocks to aircraft structures or electronic devices, for example.
Placed under any material (wood, plastic, leather, etc.) and implementable on any 3D shape, CapaForce© transforms any object into a force-sensitive interface for tactile or deformation applications. The sensors supplied in the KIT can be used as is for evaluation purposes. What’s more, they can be bonded to an application material, making it tactile or sensitive to deformation.
The Capaforce© simple Nanomade Dev Kit contains :
- 4 CapaForce© sensors : extremely sensitive, thin, flexible sensors to be used as is for evaluation purposes, or to be glued under an object to be functionalized.
- 1 integrated demonstration sensor: CapaForce© sensor already integrated under a wooden trim panel for evaluation.
- 1 electronic acquisition card to process the sensor signal and measure the detection and force information to the remote PC application.
- 1 micro-USB cable for connecting the electronic acquisition board to the PC
- 1 USB key containing Nanomade Studio visualization software (Windows version), user manual and sensor data sheet.
For more info, watch the demo video on our Youtube channel by clicking here.